Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Out of nothing at all...



..this is a perfect example of how I come up with my sketches. I just sat down this morning and thought...hmm..what should I draw... and i started doodling blocks. A few moments later, i had a sea serpent and the rest just "fell" into the image!
(^_^)


Have a GREAT Wednesday!
Cheers
P.

ps..Thank you for ALL the responses for the website yesterday. i was a little shocked at how many replies I've had, and I apologize for not responding to all of them just yet. But I will!

8 comments:

Francis said...

So that's how you think! I've always wondered how you have so many ideas everyday. It's crazy!

RAWLS said...

Darn right its crazy.... Your a mad man my friend... crazy creativity.

Lisa Tao said...

oooh this is cool!! i should start drawing boxes too :D

Simon Scales said...

super sketch pascal!!! love it!

Unknown said...

haha very cool boxes :D
yeah u update so frequently! lol pretty inspiring :p

and yes! sheridan! lol im glad u remembered me!! :)

pascal said...

Thanks guys!

Breadwig said...

Often my brain is empty till I start doodling. I'm not the only one. Now if only my doodles ended up looking half as cool as yours, but that's another story.

pascal said...

Breadwig... dude.. what are you talking about? Your stuff is AWESOME!